Location, Location, Location! Conveniently located 1.8 miles to San Mateo Train Station, 4.2 miles to 280, 4.4 miles to 101, 2.5 miles to 92, 1.4 miles to downtown San Mateo businesses, restaurants, Multiplex movie theater, Mills Medical Facility, 3.1 miles to Burlingame Avenue and 3.3 miles to Hillsdale Shopping Center and Cinepolis Luxury Cinema.
This desirable lower Hillsborough contemporary home is situated at the end of a serene cul-de- sac creating a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The gentle sloping and flat surrounding streets make for a relaxing walk, jog or bike ride. This expansive tree filled property provides an abundance of opportunities to make all of your outdoor dreams come true.
- Double doors provide entry to the travertine foyer with a step down into living room (easily switched between living/dining room to accommodate a larger quantity of seated diners, currently set up as dining area.) The sunken formal living room offers hardwood flooring, brick surround fireplace, cathedral beam ceiling and near floor to ceiling windows creating a feeling of spaciousness.
- The dining room has a unique lighted circular tray ceiling, large windows and hardwood floors with a step down into the living room.
- The light filled kitchen allows ample counter space, cabinetry, electric cooktop, double ovens, stainless dishwasher, hardwood floors along with a large window overlooking the rear yard greenery. There is a pass-through to the dining room and another pass-through that allows interaction with those in the family room.
- The sizable breakfast nook with hardwood floors and large corner windows is adjacent to the kitchen and ideal for casual meals.
- Off the breakfast nook, is a pantry-laundry room with hardwood floors, shelving, cabinets, front load washer and dryer, entrance to garage and provides access to a 1⁄2 bath with hardwood floors and a side door leading to the rear patio making it convenient for your outdoor living.
- The family room imparts a feeling of openness with a cathedral beamed ceiling, brick fireplace, hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows and patio door.
- Grand bedroom suite encompasses hardwood flooring, a wall of windows and sliding glass door overlooking the rear yard, three large closets as well as built-in cabinet and an ensuite bathroom inclusive of two pedestal sinks, subway marble surround shower over porcelain bathtub, recessed lighting and tile floor
- Two additional sizable bedrooms provide hardwood flooring, double door closets and large windows
- Hall bathroom has imported Parisian tile, recessed lighting, custom wood cabinet vanity and mirror, gold fixtures and a tile surround stall shower
- Additional features: Three hall closets as well as additional linen closet and skylights
- Two car attached garage with an enclosed workshop/office space
- Resort like, oversized rear yard with patio, expansive lawn area and mature landscaping contains a rear gate accessing Crystal Springs Road making for an even shorter walk or bike ride to the nearby amenities. Ample space for recreational activities, expansion, addition of a pool or in-law unit.
- Top Rated Schools: South Hillsborough Elementary, Crocker Middle and San Mateo High School (buyer to confirm enrollment availability)
All information based on public records and deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Square footage and/or acreage, if quoted, has been obtained from a third-party source and has not been verified by the listing agent or sellers. Disclaimer: Distance information is from Google Maps and accuracy may vary per chosen route, maintenance detours, etc.